9.11.2007

Awesome Night!














Man....these shots are HOT!


Wow, what an awesome night! I met up with three other photographers and we had a beautiful model to photograph! We met up about 6 and headed out for some experimenting! We went to the arboretum(spelling?...haha), and the September 11th memorial at the park. Our model brought along her husband who happens to be in the military so the flags were perfect! I had a blast and cannot wait to meet up with all of you again. Hope you all enjoy the photos. Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Talk to you girls soon!

7 comments:

Sarah Holt said...

Dang GIRL! Those are HOT!! Good job! I am blown away!

Anonymous said...

WOW! First, you are super fast getting pics up, and second they turned out so great. :) We have to do that again soon!

Laura

This_Love_For_You said...

Amazing...that is the first time I've ever looked at a pic and felt myself picture worthy. haha. :) They are all so so so so amazing! speechless and breathtaken...It's so neat to have all of you, to see all the different styles. Wish I knew you all before the wedding.

Kristen said...

Beautiful work! If that wasn't my baby brother in the photos, I might agree they're "hot." Instead, I'll just say they're nicely done!

This_Love_For_You said...

haha! you crack me up Kristen!

cristy cross said...

Sara! Sarah Holt told me I had to come look at your pics from last night. And I have to say they are wonderful. #7 and #9 are my favorite. And the shadows with the flags are really cool too. I wish I lived in Lbk when all these photog dates were going on.

This_Love_For_You said...

My mother in law is head over heels over all these pictures, she really wants some prints! She is more than willing to pay if need be. ;)