11.28.2007

Christmas for Thanksgiving!

Kim and Caleb in the Snow!

Caleb showing Pop his new puzzle!

Learning how to do the splits!


Goldfish make you sleepy....right?
Wow, this Thanksgiving was so fun! I got to see my adorable little nephew, Caleb! He tries to repeat everything you say and runs around all the time. I just can't get enough of him! Since we aren't going to get to see him or my sis and her husband for Christmas we decided to go ahead and give him his presents early! John and I got him a tent and he lovvvvves it! Here are a few shoots of him discovering snow, opening presents, and having a little before bedtime fun and snacks! I am definitely THANKFUL!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was finally able to get online and see these pics! They're so cute! I can't wait to get copies of them for myself. see ya soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Hey Sara,

We are going to start the Scavenger Hunt tomorrow! Check out my blog for details:)

Have a wonderful evening!