1.10.2008

My adorable nephew, Caleb!




As you all already know, this is my adorable nephew Caleb! I was able to go visit my sis, Kim, and him the weekend after Christmas and I took these shots for his birthday invitation. He is already 2! I can't believe it. I little bit of extra good, fun, wonderful news is.....Kim is pregnant agian!! YEAH!! Also, my husband's sister (Jenna's mom, Kate) is pregnant too! She is due in April and Kim isn't due until September. I can't wait to double the amount of little people to play with and love! So, be prepared because there will be a whole lot more pictures coming soon of my nieces and nephews!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

he really IS adorable!

THE PARSONS said...

great work here! I love your new logo. found you through rachel brooke's blog. :)