12.23.2007

New things to come!!


CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THIS IS?
Jessica Claire is an amazing photographer that I blogstaulk regularly and she recent did a little game like this, so I decided to jump on the wagon and create a little game of my own! Leave me a comment on what you think could possibly be in the picture. *Hint: it's is something brand new for next year!
Customers keep a lookout for new pricing in the new year. If you want to snag the price I have now, call me quick and schedule a session! 806-893-2363

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a new, fun logo? Do I win, do I win? :)

Sarah Huffman said...

i have to agree with tana...

cristy cross said...

I think it is some kind of project or something. I'm trying to make out the words and I can't think of anything else. Tell us what it is!