12.22.2007

The past week or so...



Okay, so I am offically bad at Scavenger Hunts! I really had alot fun getting to know the other blog hunters but I wish I had been a litle better at getting my images! But, these are the final photos I took! Hope everyone enjoys!
This is a photo I took of Jenna and my husband, John, while they were playin'!
John roping at the house!
My first Apple pie!!! Mmmmm!
The winter weather in the back yard!
Our christmas card!
Our latest photo....shot with the trusty self timer!
Well, this is what I have been doin lately. Not much of anything! Everyday my husband ask..."so...what are you going to do today?" And I respond, "Clean house and some photography stuff." His response, " Hahahaha!" So it's true, I have done nothing....and it's GREAT! But, I have to get back on track! So keep a look out for new things to come! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove your Christmas card!! Very fun and sassy! I'm so glad to have "met" you and look forward to keeping in touch with you. We'll have to play the scavenger game after Lauren returns and do it on a once a week basis - daily was too much, even i'm behind!!

Have a great holiday! Maybe one day I can get that apple pie receipe from you!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like your picture but your husband looks so dirty. Maybe next time he could dust himself off before taking a picture.

Anonymous said...

You both look so good.. I really like this shot. (what a cuttie he is...) Great work Sarah!