3.11.2008

Before & After!!







Okay...so a lot of photographers have been debating between Raw and JPegs! So...I thought I would give my 2 cents!! I shoot Raw. Basically, that is how I learned to shoot and it works for me. Sometimes I capture an amazing image that is underexposed and I love that I can save it in CR! These are a few shots that I though could show how you can alter an image first in Camera Raw then take it a little further in Photoshop. Let me know your opinions and advice.
THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU MANDA!!! Hope you like it! haha!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome! Thanks for the comparison.

Anonymous said...

It is about time for some updates!! ha-ha Thanks!

Renee Booe said...

Love this post. Its helpful to see what people are doing. I have a silly question... What is CR?

Melissa Regeon said...

What is CR...?

Melissa Regeon said...

I enjoyed this old post.Melissa