3.02.2008

Project 356 Family!













Man....what more can I say! I think these pictures speak for themselves. The three girls definitely love each other and are all so beautiful! The is Jamie and her two little girls, Makayla and Cassidy! Jamie just so happens to be one of my best friends from high school. We just got back in touch about a year ago when I finally jumped into the myspace world. I am so glad I did. I have caught up with so many great friends. I have been dying to take pictures of Jamie and her girls for a while now, and I did it. They are the very first family for me to photograph for my Project 356. Project 356, for those of you who don't know, is the newest addition to SB Design & Photography. I decided to create a portion of my business for giving back. I will have more about it on my website in the next few days, so check it out soon!
I chose Jamie and her girls, because there beautiful, and mainly becuase they flat out deserve it! Jamie has been through a lot, everything from an abusive relationship, struggling to make it on her own with 2 daughters, working several jobs and going back to school. But, not only has she come out of all that, she really is doing great. Of course there are everyday struggles of raising two girls on your own. She truly has an amazing family and I am so happy for Jamie that she is doing great and I hope to continue to hang out and stay friends for years to come. Hope you all enjoy the pics, leave comments and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Love your project 356 idea. Very sweet!

I think my fave is the "blowing a kiss" one:) Gotta love little princesses:)

Hope you are doing well! We should hang out again sometime!

Rachel Brooke said...

These are too cute! I love the green wall, the processing, and all the poses you picked out. Overall, you blew this session outta the water!

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! The older daughter looks like she has such a fun personality - they're 2 adorable little girls!

JMitch said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics of Jamie, Makayla, and Cass. I am a friend of hers and yes...Jamie defiantly deserved this.

These photos just show how full of life these girls are and how much love is in their little family!

They are beautiful people, inside and out, and you can truly see that through their smiles here!

Kristin1281 said...

I love your project idea! The photos of Jamie and her girls are absolutely adorable. The photos really show the girls personalities. I am a friend of Jamie's and 100% agree that she deserved this!