8.17.2008

Jones family...










This is the Jones family. You may recognize them because I have photographed them a couple times before...well at least Karleigh! This is Kason, her new little brother. He is four weeks old and so cute. Karleigh just loves him too, she would try to make him happy by saying, " Kasen, Kasen, Kasen...", it is so cute to see. But, if it didn't work she would just look at her mom and say, "Okay, I don't want to hold him anymore"....haha. I also did some playing around and made up these two story boards just for fun. Leave some comments and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, the shoot was wonderful - I had no idea you were able to get so many INCREDIBLE pictures. You are truly amazing and your pictures are just breathtaking....I look forward to future shoots with you!