8.12.2008

Sorry about the lack of blogs.....

Okay, so this summer has been crazy. I moved to San Antonio while my husband stayed here in Lubbock. I worked at an Architecture firm and went to school, all the while still photographing back here in Lubbock on the weekends. Sigh!!! It was definitely a busy summer. I am all finished now and I graduated this past Saturday, Yeah! My blogging will be getting better soon, but my computer has been really slow so it is in the shop and I ordered a new one. As soon as all the kinks get worked out I will be back on track. I am headed out of towm tomorrow but will be back Friday night so I can photograph Stephanie and Chris's wedding. So keep checking in the next few days because I will have a ton of new pics to show you all. I have a wedding slideshow, two family session and a newborn session to show!!! So don't change that dial.....more to come soon!

1 comment:

Sarah Holt said...

Yeah, Graduation Congradulations!

You have been busy. Your body of work is impressive!