9.17.2008

Photo of the day!


Well, a photo friend of mine, Sarah Holt, is doing this awesome thing on her blog. She is posting a photo of the day, and trying to post everyday in order to stay more in tune with the blog world! I am terrible about blogging. I forget about it and sometimes avoid it. I want to try and stay in touch more with all of you so I am going to attempt this Photo a day thing as well. Thanks for the inspiration Sarah. These are some of our adorable baby goats. This goat had triplets!! We had 11 of these little babies running around our house this summer!! So Sweet! I hope you all enjoy and keep coming back. I am going to have alot more going on around here. Lots to come soon!!

1 comment:

Sarah Holt said...

Look at you go with the picture of the day! I have been so reluctant to get back into it since we moved. You are inspiring me. Love looking through all of your photos and catching up. You have a lot of character in your work, I am so impressed.