9.18.2008

Pic of the Day!





So today was absolutely beautiful! After getting home from school John and I went to town to wash his pick-up and trailer and my car. Once we got home we hung-out outside for a while so I brought out my camera, because I haven't really post any pics from around our place in a while. I decided these would be great for the pic of the day!! This first one is of our new duck, Luey! (Yes, I named him just like every other animal that sets foot on the property!)We kind of aquired him after all the rain this past weekend. He is living in our horse pen because it is like a lake now. I think he came from the neighbors?...who knows! He is pretty funny. He swims around and the dog and horses like to chase him...haha! The others are of our goats, the beautiful sunset this evening and last but not least is John. I hadn't posted any of him in a long time either so I grabbed a quick shot of him putting air in the tires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun that you have all those animals to play with:)

I agree with how hard it is to keep up with the blogging world! Great start though!

When do you finish school?