10.16.2008

Michelle {Senior}










Here is my first Senior of the year...Michelle! She is actually a senior at Texas Tech! You probally recognize her because I have take her picture about 3 or 4 times so far this year! I think she may be at the top of the frequent flyer list for SB Design & Photography!
So I haven't been doing very good on the pic of the day but check back soon, hopefully I will get some up! But, for know enjoy these of Michelle, and let me know what you think everyone....it will make my day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just doing my part to keep you busy (as if you aren't busy enough!)...thank you so much Sara! I had fun!

Michelle

cristy cross said...

looks good girl

Rachel Brooke said...

Ammmmmmazing sunflare!!

Anonymous said...

Wow......these pics are great! I can't wait to see the rest! Michelle, you are beautiful! I am so proud of you!
Mom/Cary