10.01.2008

Pics of the day!!





Eye on the ball...haha!

YES!! I gave him that tatoo!!





Well, here lately I have been so stressed out over school that I haven't been keeping up with my "pic of the day" blogs. So when I'm stressed I tend to go through pictures that I took of my nieces and nephews; they make me smile! I found these from a trip I took with my Mom in August and realized I never posted them! My Mom and I flew to my grandparents house, picked them up, drove 3 hours to my sister's, hung out, drove 3 hours back to their house, then me and mom flew back here the next day! Wow! It was a whirlwind trip but so worth it! I just love seeing my nephew, Caleb, with my Papa! So cute! And of course...the good ole card game with the grandparents!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted these - I completely forgot about the pictures you took while y'all were here. We definitely need to get copies of these and send them to Mema and Papa!

lfhcreative said...

Ok Sara! You are rocking all these new photos, I went back through several months of your entries and I just love what you have been doing. You are inspiring me to dust of my camera and try some new things!