12.08.2008

{H} Family!











Do you ever have those days were you lose track of time and start to think you have nothing else in the world to do? Do you, for one second, believe that this thing, this task that happens to be consuming you is the only thing that exsist? For the past few days, between the hours of 4 & 6p.m., that is how I felt. I think that if your job allows you to forget all the chores and to-do's on your, never-ending, list of things to do, than that is an incredible blessing. I can't even begin to explain how much I love photography, and how much I need it! I have so many great sessions to post so don't touch that dial....more to come!

4 comments:

Melissa Regeon said...

Sara - I love the very first photo. Love the color... melissa regeon
www.melissaregeonphotography.com

Melissa Regeon said...

BTW- I feel the same way you do. My house is a disaster right now. I get in to my photography zone and nothing gets done.. : )
I love it!

Renee Booe said...

So I love these. So many, its hard to pic a fav. Love the sun flare, love the orange door, love the shot thru the shoulders.Really love them all!

Stephanie said...

We think the pictues turned out AWESOME! Jimmy, Cade, and I want to thank you so much. We had a great time and it was such a great experience. Thanks and we can't wait to see the rest!!!