1.12.2009

Allye {Senior}















How fun....my very first senior for the year!! I had so much fun with Allye and her sis! Seniors are definitely some of the best clients! They are up for anything and just plain fun to hang out with. Allye is a senior at Montery High School and is the editor of the yearbook! I wish I had known about my passion for photography when I was in high school so I could have been a part of the yearbook! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek Allye. Have a great Monday everyone!! More post to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara! Oh my goodness all of these look incredible! Thank you so much! I am going to have a truly difficult time picking my favorite ones! By the way, I looked at these today when I was in yearbook and so many girls were impressed that I definitely got you quite a few clients! Haha well thanks again!
Allye

Melissa Regeon said...

sara- I enjoy looking at your photos they are always amazing. : ) melissa
mregeon@gmail.com