1.12.2009

I Love my family!!

So this is my best friend and sis, Kim, and her adorable family!! My sister informed me that they did not make the end of year slideshow and she was bummed!!! haha! It totally slipped mine to put them in which kind of bums me out as well...soooo...I have decided to dedicated an entire post just to them! I took these photos back in Sept. when Colt was only about 2 weeks old! Awwww! I hope to get some more pics of these guys soon!! Caleb's birthday is coming up and there might be some party pics!!! Hint, Hint...Kim...we need to figure out when the party is going to be so I can plan to be there! =) Wow, I can't believe he is going to be 3!! I miss my little nephews so much I have to see them soon!! I love you so much Kim, David, Caleb and Colt....I hope to see you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post - so cute! IT's hard to believe how different they both look now, and it's only been 4 months! By the way, the party is on Caleb's birthday - Feb.7 - it just happened to fall on a Saturday! I'd love for you to be there and I'd love some professional SB Design pics that weekend! Love you!