2.04.2009

I know...I'm a terrible Blogger!!








Hey guys! So I know it’s been a loooong time since I have been on here and I say it all the time but I am really going to start being a better blogger! It has been a little crazy around here lately:


-Started the P90X workout program last Sunday and I have already lost 3 pounds!!!
-Got my bathroom redone…..I will show pics soon…it looks awesome!!
-Got a new kitchen faucet because the old one started leaking!
-Started back to school…YUCK!
-Working on the new website that I will hopefully have up in a week or two!!
-Working on my new blog!! Your gonna LOVE it!



I am going out of town this weekend as well so I will be away from email but you can catch me on my cell if you need (806)893.2363!



Also, Just a little warning, I am updating my prices for 2009 February 15th! So…all you guys need to call now to get you girlfriends, wives, mothers or sisters awesome Valentine’s Day gift certificates from SB Design & Photography!!



I am leaving you with some pics I took the other weekend. I forgot to put on the list that John’s grandmother fell and broke her hip as well so we went out to their house and built a ramp for her…well…John and his Dad built the ramp and I took pictures of them installing it! Haha! Their place is like heaven for photographers..so many interesting places to photograph, and so much history in everything! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for your new website and blog, Sara!

I can't wait to see you at our wedding in May.