2.15.2009

Kolbe+Jake.....HUGE POST!!
























Okay so this is a HUGE post, but these two were amazing models!! I had soo much fun and definitely could have gone all night shooting away. Kolbe and Jake go to Tech and as soon as they graduate they plan on going into the Peace Corp, isn't that awesome!?!? I experimented a little with my flash towards the end of the session, tell me what you think. I also used some new textures. I was trying to go for a real high fashion photo...so fun!
Don't forget guys...AS OF TOMORROW NY PRICES WILL BE GOING UP!! Don't folks, if you already have a session booked with me your price is secured!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

These pictures are amazing!!! So stylish and fresh. I cannot wait for my bridals and the wedding!!!!

lfhcreative said...

sara-
these are great! I love how you played with the sun, it made your photos so alive. Is there anyway I can subscribe to your blog or be a "follower"?

Kaylie said...

I love these! You've got great talent. Definitely what I aspire to be one day!

cristy cross said...

Very fun Sara! I like these alot.