3.06.2009

Amber {Senior}
















This is Amber! Wow....she was an incredible model! I had so much fun hanging out with you Amber and it was so great not having to give any direction. I could really relax and focus on the image coming out of the camera and she did all the modeling on her own. I played a little bit with my post processing and tried to do a little something differnt with my brushes in photoshop. I saw this idea on a blog I look at pretty regular, http://www.designaglow.com/ !!! You should check it out!! They have great ideas!! Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these...It was also fun working with you and hope to do it again someday!!

Karen Porter said...

These are really nice Sara! Did you choose the locations or did Amber choose them? Love the 5th and 14th photos.

Sara Bradshaw said...

Thanks Karen! I did choose all the locations, but really we just get out there and see what we find!!