3.20.2009

Indian Canyon {Part 2}





























Well, I sort of lied about posting these images the next day. =( Sorry guys I have been pretty busy this week, but here they are. I did an extra long post just to make up for it! I had so much fun hanging out with these guys a few weeks ago. These photos will give you a little glimpse into my day at Indian Canyon Ranch. That first photo was taken as soon as I got to the ranch...6:20 a.m.!!! Yuck! So yes, that means I got up around 4:30, because Indian Canyon is just outside of Lamesa! But, it was so worth it. Thanks Wyndel for inviting me to come out and photograph you guys all day! I would love to come back next year because now I am a pro at this branding photography! haha! You also might notice one guy that seems to show up in quite a few pictures. That's P.J. He is one of my husbands best friends so I was a little bias when it came to my photo subjects!! Just check out his muscles...they're pretty hard to miss!!! I want to say hello to Michelle too. Michelle is his fiance and I know she has been checking this blog everyday to see these pics so here they are Michelle....I hope you love them, and I want to see that ring!!!

No comments: