2.17.2008

I'm BACK!

The Alamo at night was gorgeous! The river walk was so fun!
Me and Lauren capturing.....US!
Hey everyone!! I'm back!! I had so much fun the past few weekends. I have been to Houston, Austin and San Antonio the past three weekends! Man....that's some traveling. But, that is all for now. I am home for a while. I have so much to post but it is late and I am going to bed. I am leaving you with a few pictures I took in San Antonio this weekend. A fellow photographer from Abiliene, Lauren Zaffos, just happen to be in town with her husband as well so we met up on Friday and walked the river walk and downtown area just hunting for things to digitally capture! I had so much fun getting to know you Lauren, and can't wait to hang out agian! Later that night John and I went back to the river walk and the Alamo. More to come....I'm tired!

1 comment:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

It was so great to hang out with you...and my snow bunny boots were so HOT...thanks for letting me change:) Hehe. That first shot of the Alamo looks terrific!!

I am still playing catch up on sessions, but i will post mine soon!