2.17.2008

Lori & Jason










I photographed Lori & Jason this evening and I had a great time. They were so easy to get along with and really relaxed in front of the camera...it doens't hurt that Lori is gorgeous either! Thank you guys for toughin' it out in the cold. As soon as I clicked the shutter for the final time it started to sprinkle....perfect timing! Lori is the current Miss Lubbock so we did a few headshots for her as well. She will be giving up her crown this March. I hope you enjoy your photos, I will have your gallery up shortly!

4 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

OK...the reflection shot is like...whoa. Really. So good! :)

Rachel Brooke said...

The reflection shot is INGENIOUS!

Renee Booe said...

SO I too love the reflection shot. They are all great though!

I have a question for you? What setting to you have your blog on so your pictures are that size? I cant seem to get the pictures on my blog to appear any bigger. I really appreciate your help.

Sarah Huffman said...

i love the 3rd shot!