2.11.2008

MIA (Missing in Action)

Okay everyone....I know I have been slackin' on the blog lately! Ever since school started back I have been a little behind on alot of things. On top of that I have been out of town for the past 2 weekends! First, I went to Houston for my cousin, Jenny's, baby shower, then this past weekend I went to Belton for my nephew, Caleb's, 2nd borthday party! I will be going out of town agian this coming weekend. I am tagging along with John to a meeting in San Antonio. He was going to be heading there for work to attend a meeting so I decided to go and make it a fun Valetines weekend!! So....I will be back on track next week!! In the mean time here is a picture from the baby shower in houston!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Sara...

I'm going to be in San Antonio this weekend too! Let's hang and shoot together while our husbands are in their meetings:) I don't know where we are staying just yet, but we will be there Wed through Sat evening:)
Just let me know:)

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Yeah, Friday should work....we will be somewhere off of the River Walk I'm sure...there's a huge conference and convention that My hub has to go to ...all week..:) I don't have a voice right now...or I'd call you, but I'll send you an email with my cell phone number via myspace...just call me Thursday night and we can meet up on Friday!

Rachel Brooke said...

I love this bib! haha! Call me next time you are in Houston and we can get together to shoot/chat photography!