5.01.2009

Boudoir is coming to Lubbock...


Hey guys!!! So...I am in San Diego, shooting Boudoir!!!!! I know I have been quiet on this blog for a while with school and now San Deigo, but it will be worth it. I am ready to shoot you!! This is one of the AWESOME images that I've shot here. I am in love with Boudoir, and you all should be too. I am so excited about this new service. Please give me a call, shoot me an email, let's talk. We need to set up a shoot and have FUN! This is an incredible experience, just think of it as the new and improved day at the spa. Let me know what you think about the new stuff, and stay tuned...more beautiful photos to come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I'm so glad you're doing these now. I'm going to call and set something up.

Anonymous said...

OK, if you can make me look that good I may go for it!