5.15.2009

Lindsay+Jordan


I shot an awesome wedding this past weekend in Albuquerque! Lindsay and Jordan got married at the National Hispanic Cultural Center. It is a beautiful place with tons of great photo spots! Here is a sample of the images to come. I will have a slideshow up in a few days, so be sure and come back soon.
Also, the very first boudoir party is going to be coming up in a week or so. Be sure and contact me if you are interested. I will post some more images soon and let everyone know the info for the big day!!! Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love them and can't wait to see the slideshow :)

roboref said...

Sara,
You did an amazing job. Lindsay sent us the link to the slideshow. You made Ron and me cry!
Thank you so much for the fabulous job you did. We've called you the "Ninja Photographer" because you never got in the way of everyone enjoying the wedding, unlike some wedding photographers we've seen. Everyone will be so blown away by the photographs!
Jordan's mom, Pam