5.20.2009

Jordan & Lindsay




Here is Lindsay and Jordan McCall!! Their wedding was beautiful, and I had a ball. Check out all the beautiful colors. Their wedding was in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and the wedding day was perfect. Lindsay truly did an amazing job of planning their wedding, and I wanted to share with you all the great vendors that were a part of her day!

Venue - National Hispanic Cultural Center
Caterer - La Fonda Restaurant
Musician - Lisa Donald
Baker - Say it with Cake
Flowers - Mille Fleur Floral
Hair & Makeup - La Bella Salon & Spa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Sara. We love, love, love the slideshow. The photos are beautiful and the music is a perfect fit. Your attention to detail is phenomenal. I don't know how you come up with all of your ideas, but I’m so impressed!

roboref said...

We are so thrilled with the pictures. You did a wonderful job of showing the romance of the day.
Thank you so much.
Pam