4.07.2008

And the beauty continues....











Wow, another beautiful senior! This is Lara. What an amazing model. I had a blast testing out some new spots. This evening was perfect, no wind and beautiful sunshine! Lara is headed off to UT in the fall to major in communications and graphic design. She is into photography as well so we had to get some shots with her camera. Had a blast Lara and I will definitely be calling you and Katelyn for some experimentation photo shoots. Oh...and sorry, but I had to throw the "Mom Shot" in here, you just looked to gorgeous...haha...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had so much fun taking my senior pictures with you! i love these! i can't wait to see them all. my mom and i were so anxious to see them!

-Lara

cristy cross said...

Hey those boots are tight!! I want some cool boots like hers. 3rd and 4th from bottom are my likes.