4.07.2008

Sweet, Sweet Babies!






So....as all of you know....Kara Brooke Phillips was born on March 20th. She is so precious and I can't get enough of her! Jenna loves her little sister and always wants to go see everytime Kara cries...awwww! It really is amazing how much your heart can grow to love this little baby you really don't know at all. When Jenna was born I loved her so much and with everyday she grows taller, smarter and more beautiful, I love her a little more. My sister Kim is also pregnant and due in September. Her first, Caleb, is my favorite little boy in the world! His laugh can melt your heart. Kim will find out what she is having on Thursday and I can't wait...no worries...I will definitely let you ALL in on the findings!
So a few words to Jenna, Caleb, Kara, and new baby #4! I am your Aunt...I will always come when you call me and never say no to some good ole' play time, even if it envoles covering me in dirt! I will buy you all the loudest toys you can find and let you drink all the coke and eat all the candy your little hearts desire.(Shhh! Don't tell!) I will love you even when you want Grandma and Noni over me. I love you all so much even if sometimes I have to chase down for a hug!! haha!!

No comments: