4.13.2008

Another Amazing Senior!

SCROLL DOWN....TWO POSTS TODAY!!!!!!














Wow, am I lucky or what. Every single senior I have photographed this year is absolutely gorgeous. This is Kristen; she is amazing. I had so much fun with her and her Mom. Kristen is going to Tech in the fall and going to major in Architecture....that's my major and I graduate in August....Yeah!! Okay...so we had an event with locking the keys in the car and a really sketchy locksmith that could not figure out how to get the car unlocked. After about 45 minutes Kristen and I ended up getting the dang thing open...haha! It really was hilarious! But once we got past the key thing we were able to bust out some dance moves. She was freaking me out at how flexible she was. I had been wanting to do some cool and different stuff and she was my ticket. Thanks guys for the great evening, I truly had a blast!

4 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

These locations are GOLD! The jumping shots you captured are amazing...like the shadow idea a lot!

Anonymous said...

ahh i love them all! thank you for being so cool about my stupidness...

cant wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos, plus it doesn't hurt that this girl is smoking hot.

Renee Booe said...

Did you shoot all these lubbock? Some sites just look familiar, but I live in Abilene. So maybe thats just my imagination.