4.13.2008

Bledsoe Family










A couple of these folks probably look familiar. Jennifer and Drake are frequent fliers of mine. I photographed Jennifer when she when pregnant with Drake, and then Drake when he was a tiny little baby! I had a lot of fun this evening with these guys! Shane, Blake and Michelle are brothers and sister and Jennifer married Shane, which in turn caused Drake to come around....you get the picture!!haha! They decided to do some pics for their Mom for Mothers Day! We had a little encounter with a Golf Course Marshall but cleared it all up pretty quick...haha...dang golfers....so whiny...just kiddin' Dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara you are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the rest and I'm looking forward to doing my graduation announcements with you in the fall!