5.12.2008

Crazy Craziness!!!!

So this past weekend I up and moved to San Antonio!! But....don't worry, It is just for the summer. I am coming home every other weekend for photo sessions and am booked up until mid August. It is kinda crazy around here right now so bare with me folks while it get settled in to my new job and new home. John is staying at home so I am pretty lonely, but I have already talked to him about 5 times today so I am doing pretty good! I love you John and I will see you in a few days! Sorry if some of you have called or emailed. I am returning calls and emails as fast as I can. Thank You for your patience, and I will write more about my summer adventure later! This is another pic of Katelyn, but more of her to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful you are....!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome picture!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!