5.07.2008

Kaci & Cliff....A.K.A. "Railroad Spy"









Okay so the funniest thing happened to us the other night...we got stopped by a Railroad Special Agent....oh let me correct myself....Senior Special Agent!! haha! All I did was pull off the road and park in the main railroad stations parking lot then we walked around this building for some pics. When we came back to the car there was a man parked next to me that informed me he was a specail agent with the railroad and I could go to jail if I parked there again or walked on the tracks!! Dang dude I just needed a place to park. Oh well, we made it out alive and guess what Kaci & Cliff.....I went last night and walked all over them tracks!! haha! I had a blast guys and can't wait til the wedding in August.

1 comment:

KB said...

I love them Sara! You did a really great job and we had fun. Can't wait to see the rest of them!