5.10.2008

Tiny Little Post for the Nash's!!


Okay, so this is what you would call a sneak peek of the sneak peek! I had so much fun tonight hanging out with Katelyn (the bride), her sis Jama (beautiful girl in the pic below the beautiful bride), Laiken (beautiful little girl in Jama's lap) and Norma (Mom...not pictured!) haha! I just love these guys, they are so fun and crazy! We got TONS of good shot and I didn't have enough time to go through them all but I had to post these two. That blue wall looks amazing and this pic of Jama and her little girl was just too cute to pass up! Had a blast guys and I will have you a full size sneak peek in a few days! Have a good weekend everyone and I will be back to poasting on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I had a blast the other night with you... Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being a part of my big day... I can't wait for the real "sneak peak."

Anonymous said...

These Pictures are wonderful can not wait to see the rest of them. Kate you are going to make a beautiful bride.

Jama, Laiken looks exactly like you. ( sorry if I mispelled something you were not here to check for me!!! HAHAHAHA!!!)

Love you huys
Kara

Anonymous said...

Sara...what can I say...you take awesome pictures! You are a wonderful photographer! Have a good summer! We'll miss you! love jama & laiken