5.10.2008

Michelle & Jessie











What an adventure Michelle, Jessie and I went on. We had the session scheduled for Tues....I know.....rain everywhere, but never the less, we continued on. I told these two, okay I am just going to drive toward the sunshine until we get out of the rain....Well....we ended up in Anton, and still got rained on!! haha! Oh well, we ended up getting some awesome shots because the sky was gorgeous and that rainbow was great! Michelle is a friend of mine, we workout together. She is the one that got me started going to Step classes at Bodyworks. Man...those classes are killer. I hate that I am leaving for the summer because I will miss out on a ton of great workouts!!

2 comments:

Jill Schaffer said...

Sara, I had no idea you were such a talented photographer. Michelle and Jesse look adorable together.
Love,
Jill Schaffer

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!
Taylor Koontz